View Activities Scheduled from an Action Plan
You can view a list of activities scheduled from a specific Action Plan in the Activities tab in the following pane.
- Click on the entry to make it the current entry.
- In the following pane, select the Activities tab.
- In the top-right corner of the following pane, click the filter icon.
The Filter Options dialog box opens.
- Under Options, select Show activities of a specific action plan.
A list of all Action Plans scheduled with the entry is displayed in the drop-down list.
- Select the name of the Action Plan.
- To display all activities in the Action Plan, set the following filter options:
- From the User drop-down list, select All Users.
- Select Show appointments.
- Select Show completed activities.
- Click OK to apply the filter options.