Use this procedure to combine information from a source entry or multiple source entries into a target entry. You have the option to keep the source entries or to delete the source entries. All information is copied to the target entry without over-writing any of the original information in the entry. The source and target entries must be the same type of entries.
- In the Address Book, click on the source entry to make it the current entry.
– or –
In the Address Book page, select multiple source entries.
- Click the checkbox to the left of entries.
- Select the target entry.
- Select Edit > Combine Selected Entries.
- To create alternate mailing addresses in the target entry using address in the source entries, select Create alternate mailing addresses from addresses in the source entry.
- To delete the source entries automatically, select Delete source entries after merging is complete.
- Click OK to confirm.