Create a Key Fields List
You can create and modify Key Fields lists from the Details tab in the Address Book, Opportunities, or Customer Service page, and from the Basic Information tab in open campaigns.
- In the Address Book, Opportunities, or Customer Service page, select the entry and open the Details tab.
– or –
Open the Campaign.
- To the right of the Key Fields for drop-down list, click the gear icon, and select Customize Key Fields.
- The Preferences for Key Fields dialog box opens displaying a list of Key Fields.
- In the Key Fields tab, press Add field.
- Select a system or user-defined field, and click Insert.
- To search for a field, enter all or part of a field name in the search box and click the search icon.
- When you are finished adding fields, click Close to close the dialog box.
- If necessary, select a user-defined field in the list, and modify the text in the Description field.
The description of the field is the same as the description specified when you modify the user-defined field. If you change the description here, it is also changed for other occurrences of the user-defined field. This text is displayed as a tooltip in the Key Fields list.
- Organize your fields into groups with separators and titles.
You can add group titles only to Key Fields lists for Address Book entries, Opportunities, and Customer Service cases.
- Click Add Separator to add a line between fields.
- Click Add Group Title and type title text to add static text to the Key Fields list.
You can also use the arrow buttons to move the selected element around in the list.You can format the list in two columns or keep all of the information in a single column.
- Click and drag to move elements, including fields, separators, and titles, around in the list.
- From the Show Key Fields for drop-down list, select the type of Maximizer entry to assign Key Fields to.
- In the Details tab, enter the properties for the Key Fields list.
- In the List name field, enter a name for the Key Fields list.
- In the Description field, enter a description for the Key Fields list.
- The description is displayed as a tooltip when a user selects the Key Fields list.
- In the Full access and Read access fields, select the user or security group with access to the Key Field list.
- If necessary, from the Requested by field, select the user who requested the Key Fields list.
- Click Save to finish.