Insights - How to Create a Dashboard
- Click + above the Dashboards list.
- Alternatively, you can go to a folder. Click on the folder menu and select New Dashboard.
The following window appears:
- Click Title to enter a name for the dashboard. This name will appear at the top of the dashboard, and in the Dashboards list.
- Click Create.
Widget Wizard will guide you through the process of creating your first widget in the dashboard. The wizard’s recommendations will help you create a great widget.
- Click Select Data to start.
- Choose your fields.
- If you want more control over your widget’s appearance and behavior, click Advanced Configuration on the bottom left of the wizard to access a rich variety of additional design options, as described in Widget Designer.
- Give your widget a name
But your widget is not helpful yet, because it has only one field!
- Repeat step 1 above to add more fields to the widget. The fields that you select are listed across the top left of the wizard.
- You can click on each visualization button to display the selected fields as that widget type. For example, the same widget as above could be displayed as a Pie chart:
- Add a title and you are done!