Set Your Maximizer Preferences
You can set your Address Book preferences directly in Maximizer. Your system administrator can also set these preferences in Administrator.
- In the top-right corner of the page, click on the Personal Preferences icon.
- Click Other Preferences.
- Select the tab for the settings you want to edit.
- Logging specifies how notes are logged for various actions.
- Calendar/Hotlist outlines the default settings and access rights for the calendar and Hotlist.
- Monitoring configures email notifications for opportunity and customer service case monitors.
- Email lists the default settings for sending emails.
- Startup specifies startup options and options for the My Work Day page.
- Format describes the address format used for the Name and Address merge field and for printing envelopes and labels.
- After editing, click OK to save the changes.