Print Calendar Views
You can print a report showing the current view in the Calendar page, a summary or a detailed list of appointments.
To print the legend and color bars in the appointment reports, the print background setting must be enabled in your web browser. This setting is typically found in the Page Setup options.
- In the Calendar page, select the view that you want to print.
- If necessary, select a different date range, users, locations, and resources to display in the report.
- Select the Report drop-down.
- Select Calendar View to download a PDF document showing the current calendar view
- Select Appointment Summary to print a brief summary of the appointments displayed in the Calendar view.
- Select Appointment Details to print the full details of each appointment displayed in the Calendar view.
The appointment reports open in a new window. The Calendar report is downloaded to your computer as a PDF file.
- If you are printing the Calendar View report, open the PDF report document when prompted by your browser.
- Click Print.
- Specify the printing properties and finish printing the report in your browser.