How to Hang Up a Call on Maximizer
- In the Subject field, enter a subject for the phone call, and record notes on your call as you talk.
- You can continue to work in Maximizer as you are logging the phone call.
If you are logging the phone call from the Address Book page, changes to user-defined fields and some basic fields in the Address Book entry are automatically added to the phone note.
- When the phone call is finished, click Hang Up.
You can click Transfer and select another Maximizer user to log the transfer in the note.
- Edit the note, and click Save.
- If your phone call logging preferences are set to show results on hang-up, you are prompted to select a result of the phone call. Select a value for the result.
- Press OK.
- Indicate whether you would like to schedule a follow up activity by clicking OK or Cancel.