Create an Action Plan Template
To complete this procedure, you must have Insert permission for the Action Plan Library.
You can create Action Plan templates, which can later be scheduled to create appointments and Hotlist tasks for Maximizer users and for specific entries.
- In the left navigation pane, click Administration and select Action Plan Library.
- Click Add.
The Add Plan Template dialog box opens.
- Enter the template name and description.
- Click Add and select Appointment or Task to add an activity in the template.
- Enter the appointment or Hotlist task details.
- In the Schedule activity fields, specify when to schedule the activity in relation to the start date of the Action Plan.
- In the Assigned to field or the Users tab, select a Maximizer user (or multiple users in appointments) to assign to the activity.
- Select the Personal or Personal Hotlist task option to mark the activity as personal, not associated with an Address Book entry.
- Click OK.
- The activity is listed as part of the template.
- Repeat steps 4-6 for each activity in the template.
- In the Full Access and Read Access fields, select a user or group to make this Action Plan template accessible to only a particular user or group.
- Click OK to save.