Create an Automated Campaign Email Message
- In the Campaigns page, select the Message Library icon from the toolbar.
- Click New.
- From the Format drop-down list, select the format of the email message.
- In the large text box, compose the email message.
- Use the toolbar icons to apply formatting and insert hyperlinks, images, and merge fields in the message.
- Click Save.
- Specify the properties of the campaign message and click OK.
Example of Campaign using HTML
In this example, an email message will be sent to notify the recipients of a product discount. The message contains merge fields for tracking who has opened the email and who has visited landing pages. It also contains merge fields to let users manage their email preferences, unsubscribe from future emails of this type, or unsubscribe from all future emails.
<img src="[Campaign Opened Email Tracking URL]">
Since 1995, this company has produced some of the finest products in the state. We invite you to try our new selection. For a limited time, we are offering a select discount to promote our new line for 2015.<br>
For more information, please visit the following pages:<br>
<a href="[Campaign Redirect URL]">Landing Page</a><br>
<a href="[Campaign Redirect URL1]">Landing Page 1</a><br>
<a href="[Campaign Redirect URL2]">Landing Page 2</a><br>
Use the following links to manage your email subscriptions:<br>
<a href="[Unsubscribe single email type URL]">Unsubscribe this type of email</a><br>
<a href="[Unsubscribe all emails URL]">Unsubscribe all future emails</a><br>
<a href="[Manage your email preference]">Manage your email preference</a><br>