Create a User-Defined Field
You can set up different lists of user-defined fields for each type of entry. The user-defined field structure can be multi-tiered with multiple levels of user-defined field folders, each of which may contain other folders or user-defined fields. The folder structure allows a maximum of three folder levels.
- In the left navigation pane, click Administration, and select Set Up User-Defined Fields.
- Select the tab for the category of user-defined fields you want to work with.
Select a user-defined field to create the new field at the same level as the selected field.
- Click Add Field, and select the type of user-defined field you want to add.
- In the Name field, type a name for the user-defined field.
- Click Insert Field to add basic or user-defined fields to the formula.
- Select the basic or user-defined date field on which to base the calculation.
- Specify the properties of the user-defined field.
- Click Save.