Insights - Reporting Time Zones
Insights - Reporting Time Zone
The time zone in Insights is set per account, not per user as the rest of Maximizer WebAccess.
Some users might experience a discrepancy when they see a timestamp, e.g. a time of a record creation, in Insights vs. the main app.
The reasoning behind this is that corporate reporting is done from a one time zone perspective (usually a headquarter time).
- To change Reporting Time Zone, click Settings.
- Select a time zone in the drop down list beside Report Time Zone.
Reasons Behind Possible Discrepancies:
- A user's time zone for Maximizer Web Access is different from the reporting time zone.
- A browser's time zone is different from the reporting time zone and/or Maximizer Web Access.
- A user is On-Premise - Maximizer On-Premise doesn't store all data in UTC, which can cause issues.