Create a User-Defined Field for the Leads Module
Currently in Maximizer, you can set up a number of User-Defined fields for the Leads module. The current User-Defined field types available for the Leads module are:
- Alphanumeric Fields
- Date Fields
- Numeric Fields
- Table Fields
- Yes/No (Also a Table field with two values, Yes & No)
To add a User-Defined field for the Leads modules:
- Select Administration.
- Select Set up User-Defined Fields.
- Select Add Field and choose one of the available Field types for the Leads module. Example, Alphanumeric User-Defined field.
- Fill in the Field name and any other relevant settings for your new User-defined Field.
- Select OK to save the Field.