Send an Email to a Lead
You can send an email to a lead from the Leads module.
- In the Leads module, click on the name or contact information of the lead to open.
- Click on the lead's email.
The Send Email dialog box will appear.
- To add more email recipients, click the To, Cc, or Bcc buttons.
You can search the current Address Book . You can search by last name or by company. For entries with multiple email addresses, select the desired address from the drop-down list in the row for the entry.
- Enter a subject and the text of the email message.
Use the toolbar icons and font drop-down lists to format your message.
- Click the Attach File icon to select file attachments to send with the email message.
- From the Email type drop-down list, select an email type.
- Set your Logging options as follows:
- Select Send a copy of this message to myself to automatically send a carbon copy of the email message to your email address.
- Select the Include message body in note option to save the message to the note created.
- Select the Save copy to entry’s documents option to save the message as a document for the entry.
- Select Include attachments to save email attachments along with the email message.
- In the Text for note field, enter any additional text you would like to log as part of the note created by the email message.
- Click the Logging Details button and then the Assign More button to log the email details to additional Address Book entries.
- Click Send.