Setup Maximizer Connect for Outlook 365
There are two parts to installing Maximizer Connect for Outlook 365:
- Install Maximizer Connect for Outlook 365 in your Outlook Account.
- Connect Maximizer Connect for Outlook 365 with your Maximizer CRM account
Install Maximizer Connect from a URL
The first step in setting up Maximizer Connect for Outlook 365 is to add the Maximizer Connect add-in to your Outlook 365 account. You must use the Outlook 365 Web App to install the Maximizer Connect add-in.
- Compose a new message or reply to a message.
- Click the ellipsis button to open the menu and click Get Add-ins.
- Select My add-ins tab and click + Add a custom add-in.
- From the drop-down, select Add from URL.
Enter the following URL and click Next.
If you are in the United Kingdom, please use this URL:
Click Install at the confirmation prompt.
The add-in is installed.
Click OK to complete the installation.
Maximizer Connect for Outlook 365 appears in the list of installed add-ins.
Connect Your Maximizer CRM Account
After installing Maximzier Connec for Outlook 365, you must connect the add-in to your Maximizer CRM account.
- Open an email message in Outlook.
- Click Maximizer CRM in the gray add-in bar at the top of the message.
- Click Connect to Maximizer.
- Enter your Maximizer CRM database alias and click Submit.
The database alias of your Maximizer CRM account is the account name you chose when you registered for your account.
Your alias appears in your Maximizer CRM login URL after "https://caw.maximizercrmlive.com/MyAccount"
Then your database alias would be: MyAccount
If you are unsure how to locate the database alias for your account, consult your Maximizer Administrator.
- Enter your User ID and Password and click Log In.
Maximizer Connect for Outlook 365 is connected to your Maximizer CRM account.