Generate an Excel Report
Excel reports in Maximizer work by exporting your Maximizer entries to an Excel spreadsheet and using the sorting, filtering, graphing, and formatting functionality of Excel to provide detailed reports on your Maximizer data.
You can generate Excel reports in the Address Book, Opportunities, Customer Service, Campaigns, and Hotlist pages. Only the reports that are available for the current module are listed.
- Select the module that you want to generate the report.
- Retrieve a list of the entries to include in the report.
- Under Report, select Excel Report and select the report template that you want to use.
The selected report is exported.
- When prompted by your browser, save the exported file to your computer and open it in Excel.
- If a security warning is displayed in Excel, select the option to Enable Editing and/or Content.
- On the Table of Contents sheet, select Click to Generate Reports.
- Click on any report name on the Table of Contents sheet to open the report.