View or Modify an Existing Web-to-Lead Form
- In the left navigation pane, click Administration, and select Web Forms from the pop-up window.
The Web Forms dialog box opens.
- Select Work with an existing form.
The Selected Web-to-Lead Form group becomes enabled.
- Select View/Modify the selected form and click the ellipsis button.
The Web Form Catalog dialog box opens.
- Select the existing Web-to-Lead Form that you want to view or modify in the Available Web-to-Lead Forms list and click OK then Next.
The Web Form Properties dialog box opens.
- View and/or modify the Name, Description and Access rights if necessary.
- The Web Form Import Type dialog box opens.
You can modify the Import Type or click Next to modify the fields in the form.
- In the Fields in the form dialog box, you can modify the fields using the >> and << arrows.
Add a field to the form by selecting the field in the Available Fields list and clicking the >> button to add it.
Remove a field from the form by selecting the << button to remove it.
- Select your Notification and Submission options then click Finish.