Twilio Integration Setup Guide for Maximizer CRM Live
- Select App Directory.
- Select Twilio.
- Select Get it Now.
- Next, you are prompted to enter your Twilio Account SID & Auth Token. This information can be found in your Twilio Account. To find this information, log into your Twilio account via Twilio, and select Dashboard. You will find the Account SID and Auth Token Listed on this page:
- Paste this information into the appropriate fields in the Maximizer - Twilio login page.
- To complete this step, Select Submit.
- Now that the connection between Maximizer and Twilio has been established, you can return to the Address Book and you will find the Twilio tab in the lower pane of your screen:
If this tab is not visible, select +.
Enable the Twilio integrations visibility by selecting the Eye (without a strike through) and press OK.
Now the Twilio tab should be visible.
- Once the integration is visible and you load up an entry in Maximizer, you should see the following under the Twilio Tab:
- You can now proceed with sending SMS messages to your selected Maximizer Entry.
You will notice a Notification toggle that is turned on by default. This toggle allows you to receive new SMS messages from your contacts and will show the messages in the notification panel of your device. However, if you wish to turn off this feature, simply switch off the Notification toggle. It is important to note that disabling this toggle will only stop the SMS messages from appearing in the notification panel. The SMS messages will still be received and recorded as an interaction, and will be available in your inbox. Therefore, if you wish to completely stop receiving SMS messages from a particular contact, you will need to block the contact instead.
Sending SMS messages to multiple entries
- From the grid select the entries you wish to send the SMS to
- Then go to the Actions > Send Twilio SMS menu option
- You will then be presented with a screen for the entries you selected to enter your SMS message.
You will be presented with a screen where you can type your message and select the phone number type to apply to all entries. Alternatively, you can select the phone number type for each entry individually. Once you have composed your message and chosen the phone number type(s), simply click the send button. If the message was sent successfully to all entries, the dialog will automatically close. However, if there were any entries that failed to receive the message, the result column will indicate which ones were unsuccessful.