Create a New Web-to-Lead Form Based on an Existing One
- In the left navigation pane, click Administration and select Web Forms from the pop-up window.
The Web-to-Lead Forms dialog box opens.
- Select Work with an existing form.
The Selected Web-to-Lead Form group becomes enabled.
Select Create a new form based on the selected form and click the ellipsis button.
The Web Form Catalog dialog box opens.
- Select the existing Web-to-Lead Form that you want to use as a template for your new form in the Available Web Forms list, and click OK.
- The Web Form Properties dialog box opens with the Name, Description and Access of the selected Web Form displayed.
- The Web Form Import Type dialog box opens.
Select Update existing Address Book entry.
- In the Fields in the form dialog box, add the fields you want using the >> and << arrows.
Add a field to the form by selecting the field in the Available Fields list and clicking the >> button to add it.
Remove a field from the form by selecting the << button to remove it.
- Select your Notification and Submission options then click Finish.