Print an Interactions Report
The Interactions Report is a new type of report that contains interactions, and details related to them. Interactions reports can be customized to include details such as different types of interactions, opportunities, and cases by using filters and data grouping capabilities. To generate an Interactions report, specify a subset of the interactions by using users, interaction types, and the date as filters. The Interactions report can be exported to Excel or PDF format.
- Log on to Maximizer CRM.
- In the Address Book module, the Opportunities module, or the Customer Service module, click Report > Interactions Report. The Interactions Report window appears.
- Specify the subset of interactions that you want to include in the Interactions report by using the following filters:
All entries: To display the interactions associated with all the entries of the module from which you accessed the Interactions Report, select All entries. This is also the option that is selected by default.
Selected entries: To display the interactions associated with the selected entries of the module from which you accessed the Interactions Report, choose this option. This option does not work if the maximum number of entries is greater than 2000.
Select Opportunities to display interactions related to the Opportunity Objectives in the Regarding column.
Select Customer Service to display interactions related to case numbers in the Regarding column.
These check boxes are only available if you access the Reports feature from the Address Book module.
Choose one of the duration options from the Date list. To specify your own, select Custom from this list, and from the date pickers that appear, set your own duration, and click Apply.
Default value: Last 7 days.
Select the users whose interactions you want to include in the report. You can choose individual users, users belonging to teams, and Security Groups. By default, all the users are selected.
Select the interaction types that you want to include in the report. By default, all the interactions are selected.
The interaction types that are marked as visible (by using the show/hide button under Settings > Interactions > System Fields > Type) can be included in the Interactions report.
- Click RUN. Under Summary, a graphical representation of the interactions is displayed. The chart is grouped by interactions type. For interactions such as appointments and tasks that haven been completed, and thus have a completion flag, the bar is broken by the completion status.
- Sort the column entries by clicking the vertical ellipsis next to a column header and selecting either Sort Ascending or Sort Descending.
- To show or hide columns, click the vertical ellipsis next to a column header, click Columns, and then select the column entries to include in the tabular report.
- To reorder the columns, drag a column header, and drop it to the position of your choice.
- To see details for each interaction, expand the record by expanding the arrow icon next to the table entries.
- Use the column headers to organize the report. To do that, drag a column header, and drop it in the row on the top. In this example, the column header “User” is used to group the items of the interactions report.
- You can also use more than one column header to organize the report. To do that, drag multiple column headers, one after the other, and drop them in the row on the top. In this example, the column headers “User” and “Result” are used to organize the report. The column header “User” (placed first in the row) becomes the top-level classification, while the column header “Result” becomes the second level of classification.
- To see the details for all interactions in the tabular representation, move the Details slider to Yes.
- Click the hamburger menu in the top-right corner, select Export to Excel or Export to PDF, and click Export.
The Interactions report is saved to your computer in the format you choose.