Add a Note to Multiple Entries Using Global Edit
You can use the Global Edit command to add a note to multiple entries at a time.
- Create a list of entries to modify.
– or –
In the current list, select the entries you want to modify.
- Click the checkbox to the left of entries.
- Select Edit > Global Edit.
The Global Edit dialog box opens.
- Enter the content of the Note.
- If necessary, adjust the Full access, Read access, and Category fields in the Details tab of the note.
- Click OK to save.
- You are prompted with a message to verify that you want to continue with the operation.
- Click OK to run the global edit.