Export a List of Entries to Microsoft Excel
- Create a list of entries to export.
– or –
Select the specific entries to export.
- Click the checkbox to the left of entries.
- In the menu bar, click the Export to Excel icon or the Advanced Export to Excel icon.
– or –
Right-click and select Export to Excel or Advanced Export to Excel.
- If you are performing an Advanced Export to Excel, select the conditional formatting to apply to each column, and click OK.
- Only columns that display numeric user-defined fields are listed.
- To apply the conditional formatting to total cell, as well as the summed cells in the column, select Include Totals.
- Excel opens and displays the selected entries.
- To keep the report, save it to your computer with a unique file name.