Setting Up Environment to Only See Team Members
See only my team members when it comes to assigning a Task, set up a meeting or view their workdays.
To demonstrate the workflow, security group “NorthAmericaSecurity” was set up with the following team members:
Adesheildze, Ian Macphail, Khan, Sheraz, Support
- In the Maximizer Admin Module > Create a security team “NorthAmericaSecurity” and add all your team members in it
- In Maximizer Admin Module > System Options > Modify Options > check “Show only groups (and related users) which the current user is a member of”
- In the Maximizer Admin Module > Users > use checkbox to select your team member user account > Preferences > Calendar/Hotlist > Access to Calendar and Access to Hotlist select the security group “NorthAmericaSecurity” you’ve created in Step 1
- Repeat this step for all your team members preferences
- Have all your team members to confirm following settings after they login > Personal Preferences. “Display users by Groups “ > Security Groups > Save.
Now when you or your team member will create a Hotlist Task and assign or create an appointment, you will only see people relevant to you or your team members when inviting attendees.