Modify a Document Template in the Template Library
You can download and modify any of the existing document templates in your Template Library.
- In the left navigation pane, click Administration, and select Template Library.
- Select the Document Templates tab.
- Under Action, select Download next to the document template you want to modify.
- Save the file to a location on your computer and open it for editing.
- Make the desired modifications to the document template and save your changes.
- Under Action, select Properties next to the document template you are modifying.
- Under Upload file, select the modified document template on your local hard drive.
- Click OK to update the document template.
The changes to the document template are saved to the Template Library.