Configure Notifications for Customer Service Case Monitoring
You can configure email notifications for Customer Service cases in the monitoring preferences. You can receive email notifications when notes are added or modified and when fields are changed. You can also select specific fields to receive notifications when they are changed. You receive notifications only for the Customer Service cases you are selected to monitor.
- In the top-right corner of the page, click on the gear icon.
- Click Other Preferences.
- Select the Monitoring tab.
- From the Monitoring rules for drop-down list, select Customer Service.
- To receive notification when notes are added or modified, select Receive monitoring notification on note changes.
- To receive notifications when fields are changed, select Receive monitoring notification on field changes, and select the fields for which to receive notification.
- To receive notifications when any field is modified, select All fields.
- To receive notifications when specific fields are modified, select Only when one of these fields is changed, click the ellipsis, and select the fields.
- Click OK to save the changes to the Preferences dialog box.