Add a Customer Service Case from Microsoft Outlook
You can create Customer Service cases in Maximizer from email messages in Microsoft Outlook. You can create a new Address Book entry while creating the case or create the case for an existing Address Book entry.
You have a number of options when creating Customer Service cases in Outlook:
- Create a new contact and a new Customer Service case at the same time.
- Create a new case from a related Address Book entry. This option lets you search your Address Book for an entry.
- Create a case for the selected Address Book entry. This option is available only if Maximizer CRM Live is open in Microsoft Internet Explorer and an Address Book entry is currently selected.
- Save the email message to an existing Customer Service case. This option is available only if Maximizer CRM Live is open in Microsoft Internet Explorer and a Customer Service case is currently selected.
- Select an email message in Outlook, and select Create Case in the Maximizer tab.
- The Maximizer Customer Service dialog box opens.
- Select the type of entry you want to create, and click OK.
- If you are creating a new Contact at the same time as the Customer Service case, enter the information for the Contact.
- If necessary, select the Address Book entry to which you want to save the email message.
- Specify the most important information about the case.