Creating a Saved Search in the Leads Module
Maximizer CRM supports the capability of saving searches that you can run at any time. Saved searches allow you to first create complex search queries, and then save these search queries. Queries saved this way can be run whenever needed. This is helpful in situations when the same complex search query might need to be created frequently.
- Make sure you are logged on, and the Leads module is selected.
- Perform steps 2 through 8 of the advanced search procedure.
- In the Search for leads pane, click SAVE SEARCH > Create a New Search.
- In the Saved Search Properties window, provide the following:Creator is set to the name of the user who creates this saved search.
Enter a name for this search.
Enter an appropriate description for this search.
Select the user or groups that will have full access to this saved search. To grant full access to everyone, select Public.
Select the user or groups that will have read access to this saved search. To grant read access to everyone, select Public.
- Click SAVE and then click SEARCH.
- The search is saved, and the search results are displayed on the Leads page. The saved search is placed at the bottom of the Saved Search list in the Search for leads pane.
The saved search will be listed under My searches in the Search for leads pane.