About Web-to-Lead Forms
Using the Web-to-Lead Form wizard in Maximizer you can perform the following tasks:
- Collect information from customers and leads and create new Address Book entries based on the submitted information.
- Collect information from existing Address Book entries and update the existing entries in your Address Book based on the submitted information.
- Select the Maximizer fields, including user-defined fields that you want to appear on the Web-to-Lead Form.
- For example, information entered in the Last Name field in a Web-to-Lead Form is inserted into the Last Name of the Address Book entry in Maximizer. If you have chosen a table or Yes/No user-defined field, a drop-down list is automatically created so customers can select available choices.
- Change how field names are displayed in Web-to-Lead Forms.
- For example, if you want to include the Maximizer Address Book entry field “Phone 1" in a Web-to-Lead Form, you can choose a helpful label such as “Home Phone” to display when customers view the form.
- Designate mandatory fields.
- If a customer fails to fill-in any fields in the form that are designated as mandatory, they are notified by an error message when they try to submit the form.
- Specify notification options for when a Web-to-Lead Form is submitted.
- You can choose to have a notification email sent each time the Web-to-Lead Form is submitted to one or more email addresses of your choice.
- Designate a favorite list to add the new or updated entries to when the Web-to-Lead Form is submitted.
- By adding the entries submitted through the Web-to-Lead Form to a favorite list they are easily accessible so that you can review the new entries, clean up any fields that were submitted incorrectly, remove any duplicate submissions, and follow-up on the submissions.
- Enter the address of a web page to redirect customers to after they submit the form.
- You can enter the URL of any web page, for example a thank you page or the home page of your website.
- View or modify existing Web-to-Lead Forms in the Web-to-Lead Form Catalog, so you can update existing forms as the need arises.
- Create new Web-to-Lead Forms based on existing ones in the Web-to-Lead Form Catalog, so you can quickly create similar Web-to-Lead Forms without having to re-enter all of the form options.
- Customize the generated HTML of the Web-to-Lead Form, so you can adapt the look and feel of the form to suit the theme of your website or incorporate the Web-to-Lead Form into an existing web page.