QuickBooks Integration Setup for Maximizer CRM Live
- Select App Directory.
- Select QuickBooks Online.
- Click Get it Now.
- Next, you will be brought to a Sign in page. Enter your Maximizer User ID & Password and select login to continue.
- Once the credentials are accepted, a new page will load requesting permission from Quickbooks to connect Maximizer and Quickbooks.
- Select Connect to continue with the set up process or No, Thanks to abort the setup.
- Next, Quickbooks will prompt you to select the “Source of Truth” for this Integration, This means if there is a Conflict either Maximizer or Quickbooks would be the source of truth to resolve this conflict. Additionally, you will be asked where the Quickbooks address will be mapped to in Maximizer. The options are the Billing Address or the Shipping Address:
- Once you have made the appropriate selection for your scenario, select Submit and a confirmation screen will appear giving you a result of the integration setup. In this case, we were Successful:
- Now that the connection between Maximizer and Quickbooks has been established, you can return to the Address Book and you will find the Quick books tab in the lower pane of your screen:
If this tab is not visible, select +.
Enable the QuickBooks integrations visibility by selecting the Eye (without a strike through) and press OK.
- Now the Quickbooks tab should be visible.
- Next, load up entries in your Address Book. Go to the Quickbooks Tab and select Connect.
- You will see a confirmation that the connection has been initiated, and that the QuickBooks data will be displayed after the next Synchronization cycle.
- Repeat this connection step for all Entries in Maximizer which you want to sync with QuickBooks.