Set a User-Defined Field as Mandatory
Use this procedure to set an existing user-defined field as always mandatory.
- In the left navigation pane, click Administration, and select Set Up User-Defined Fields.
- The Set Up User-Defined Fields dialog box opens.
- To search for a field, enter all or part of a field name in the search box and click the search icon.
- All matching fields in the list are highlighted, and the number of matching fields is displayed.
- Click on the user-defined field.
- In the Mandatory section, select Always mandatory.
- Click Save to finish.