Add Items to the Calendar Legend
You can add other Maximizer users and locations and resources to the legend in the Calendar page. While adding the items to the legend, you can assign colors to the items to identify which items are assigned to specific appointments directly in the Calendar page.
- If necessary, in the bottom-right corner of the Calendar page side-panel, expand the Calendar section.
- In the Calendar section, click Edit List.
- The Users and Locations/Resources Color Legend dialog box opens to the Users tab.
- To add locations and resources to the legend, select the Locations and Resources tab.
- Select an item in the Available list, and click Add.
- To select multiple items, press Control while selecting the items.
- To select a series of items, select the first item in the series, then press Shift and select the last item in the series.
- Click Set Color to assign a color to the item and click OK.
- Click OK to save the changes.
The Legend updates to show the new items with the selected colors.