Filter an Excel Report
You can filter Excel reports generated by Maximizer using the filter options available in Microsoft Excel to narrow-down the report results.
- Generate an Excel report in Maximizer and open the report in Excel.
- Click on any report name on the Table of Contents sheet to open the report.
- Select the filtering options you want to apply to the report.
- Use the drop-downs above the report table to filter the report results by the selected criteria or date range.
- Use the drop-downs in the body of the report table to select the columns and rows displayed in the report, to filter the report by date range, or to select a sort order for the report data.
- Use the +/- buttons to show display yearly or monthly totals in the report.
- Click OK.
The data in the table and on the graph is updated automatically.