Retrieve a List of Entries for a Campaign Activity
You can retrieve a list of Address Book entries that have performed actions in specific activities in automated Campaigns. You can retrieve the entire list of Address Book entries for an activity, the list of unsuccessful entries for an activity, the list of entries that have opened the email included in a specific activity, the list of entries that have unsubscribed from a specific activity, and the list of entries that have visited landing page URLs in an activity.
- Click on the Campaign to make it the current entry.
- Select Actions > Retrieve Address Book Entries by Activity.
– or –
Right-click and select Retrieve Address Book Entries by Activity.
- Under Campaign Activities, select the activity.
- Under Retrieve Address Book entries option, select the list of subscribers you want to retrieve.
- Options for specifying which entries are retrieved include: All subscribers, Unsuccessful entries, Opened email entries, Unsubscribed entries, and Clicked-through entries.
- If you selected Clicked-through entries, from the drop-down list, specify which landing page URLs to view entries for.
- Click OK.