Configure Microsoft Outlook Synchronization
You can set up Outlook Synchronization in the Outlook Integration for Maximizer CRM Live Wizard that runs when you first open Outlook after installing Outlook Integration. After setting up Outlook Integration, you can change the settings at any time.
- In Outlook, click on the Maximizer tab and select Preferences.
The Maximizer CRM Live Outlook Integration dialog box opens.
- Click Synchronization Options.
- Under Frequency, specify how often Maximizer should synchronize with Outlook.
- Under Conflict resolution, specify how to handle entries that have changed in both Maximizer and Outlook since the last synchronization.
- To synchronize appointment, select Synchronize appointments.
- In the From and To fields, specify the date range of the appointments included in synchronization.
- Select or clear Include private appointments to include or exclude appointments marked as private in the synchronization.
- To synchronize tasks, select Synchronize tasks.
- In the From and To fields, specify the date range of the tasks included in synchronization.
- Select or clear Include private tasks to include or exclude tasks marked as private in the synchronization.
- Select or clear Carry forward unfinished tasks to include or exclude tasks that are scheduled before to the time range and are not yet marked as complete.
- To synchronize Maximizer Address Book entries and Outlook contacts, select Synchronize Address Book entries.
- In the Synchronize Address Book entries from Favorite List drop-down list, select the Maximizer Favorite List to synchronize.
- In the Synchronize Contacts from Outlook Category drop-down list, select the Outlook category to synchronize.
- To specify the mapping between Outlook and Maximizer phone number fields, click Phone Mapping, and select the Maximizer phone number field to map to each Outlook phone number field.
For each phone number field in the Outlook column that you want to synchronize, select a corresponding field in the Maximizer column, and click OK.
- Click OK.
- Click OK to save all changes in the Outlook Integration settings.