Changing the Status of a Task or Appointment
If you associate appointments and tasks with interactions, they will be listed under the Interactions tab, as well the Interactions widget along with the other interactions. After the appointments and tasks are completed, you can mark them as “complete” following the procedure below.
- Ensure that the Interactions tab is open in the Address Book, Opportunities, Customer Service, or the Hotlist module.
Select a lead and open the Interactions panel of the lead.
- Change the status of the appointment:
- From the list of interactions, click the appointment you want to modify.
- In the Modify Appointment window, select the Complete check box, and click Save.
- Change the status of the task:
- From the list of interactions, click the task you want to modify.
- In the Hotlist Task window, select the Completed check box, and click OK. For example, the highlighted task is marked as “Complete”.
Once a task or an appointment is marked as “Complete”, its subject will appear with a strikethrough.