Assign a Campaign to an Opportunity
To complete this procedure, you must have Read permission for Campaigns and Modify permission for Opportunities.
You can associate existing automated campaigns with Opportunities.
- Click on the Opportunity to make it the current entry.
- In the following pane, select the Details tab, and click Edit.
- If necessary, from the Key Fields for drop-down list, select a Key Fields list that contains the Campaign field.
- Select the Campaign field.
- The Assign Campaign to Opportunity dialog box opens.
- Enter the search criteria for the campaign.
- In the Campaign Name field, specify the name of the campaign.
- In the Products/Services and Categories fields, specify the products, services and categories associated with the campaign.
By default, the Products/Services and Categories values from the opportunity are selected.
- Under Start date range, specify the date range for the campaign start date, or select Search all dates.
- Under Find matching, select the status values of the campaigns.
- Select Opportunity’s Address Book entry is subscribed to campaign to return only the campaigns to which the Address Book entry associated with the opportunity is subscribed.
- Click Search.
- The automated campaigns matching the search criteria are displayed.
- Select the campaign and click OK.
- Click Save.