How to disable Outlook Integration Setup Wizard
There are two ways of disabling the Outlook Integration setup wizard.
The Preferences window
In Outlook, select Maximizer > Preferences. In the Preferences window, clear the checkbox for Show the wizard again each time Outlook Starts.
Click OK to save your changes, then restart Outlook.
At this point, the Outlook Integration setup wizard no longer appears.
If the setup wizard keeps appearing, try the steps below.
The Windows Registry
- Shut down Outlook.
- In the Start menu, search for regedit.
- Double-click Registry Editor to open the utility.
- Browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Maximizer Software\Maximizer\Modules\MaThinOutlookAddIn.
- Double click the OptionShowOnStartup settting and chage the value in the Value Data field to 0.
- Click OK to save your changes and close the Registry Editor.
- Launch Outlook.
You will notice that the Outlook Integration setup wizard no longer appears.