Set an Address Book Entry as a Competitor
To complete this procedure, you must have Modify permission for Address Book entries and full access to the current entry.
Use the Competitor value in the Category field to classify your Address Book entries as competitors.
- Click on the Address Book entry to make it the current entry.
- In the following pane, select the Details tab and click Edit.
- If necessary, from the Key Fields for drop-down list, select a Key Fields list that contains the Category field.
- By default, the Category field is included in the <Default Key Fields> list.
- From the Category drop-down list, select Competitor.
- Click Save.