Create a New Security Group
Updated 3 years ago
- Select Administration.
- Select Administrator.
- Select Security Groups.
- Click Add.
- Enter a Security Group Name.
- Enter a unique Group ID (up to 6 characters). The first character of the Group ID must be a letter.
- Assign Access Settings to the group.
Access Settings for the group affect the Access Rights of all users who are members of the group.
- Select the Members tab.
- From the Available Users list, select the users to add to the security group, and click Add.
- To remove a user, select the user from the Members list, and click Remove.
- Click Save to save the new security group.