Maximizer Installation or Upgrade on an Existing SQL Server
- Maximizer CRM setup files have been downloaded and unzipped.
- Maximizer Customer ID, PSN (Product Serial Number), PLN (Product License Number) at the ready.
- Drop Ma Config database from your SQL Server.
- Run the Maximizer setup file as admin and proceed with custom install and deselect the Database components.
- Let Maximizer connect with your new MS SQL Server.
- Once the installation is completed, Install and activate the Product License Numbers ( PLN).
- Next Activate the PLN's by selecting the following:
- Maximizer Desktop Administrator Module
- Install Multi-User License.
- If you don’t see your address books at login page, Launch Maximizer Desktop Administrator Module
- New Address Book
- Give a name to your MS SQL server in the database server drop-down list
- Provide the MASTER/SA OR Windows login to connect with SQL server.
- Next, to complete the upgrade of Maximizer take the following steps:
- Maximizer Desktop Admin Module
- Upgrade Maximizer
- Select the last option from the upgrade listing
- Pick your database
- Input MASTER user id and password
- When asked to create a backup - Select "No"
- Synchronize your Maximizer user with SQL Server:
To Synchronize Maximizer with the SQL Server go to:
- Maximizer Desktop Administrator
- System Configurations
- Launch your Maximizer Web access using browser and login to Address Books/ Databases and ensure that everything is working as expected.