Book a Task or To-Do in Maximizer Mobile App
In the Maximizer Mobile App there are a few ways to create appointments:
Option 1: Add Task via Today's Business Page:
- To add a Task, select Add Task.
- Next, fill out the information related to the Task:
In the Task creation window, you will see the same fields that are available in adding Tasks via Maximizer web access:
- Address Book
- Fill out the relevant information for this Task and select Save to complete booking the Task:
- If you change your mind and wish to abandon this Task, select X.
Option 2: Add a Task via Address Book Entry
- First, select the Menu Icon.
- Next, select Address Book.
- In the Address Book, find and select an entry.
- Once the entry loads, select the + symbol.
- A window will pop up, select the activity you wish to create.
- Select Task and fill out the information for the Task.