Add a Currency to the Currency Library
Currencies are managed in the Currency Library in Maximizer. When designated users are given the “Allow manage currencies” security right in their user access rights, they can add, modify, and delete currencies in the Address Book.
Once you add a currency, you can use it as the revenue currency for any Opportunity entry. The cost fields in the Opportunity are always displayed in the corporate currency. When you modify an exchange rate for a currency, the new rate is applied to existing opportunities that are in progress and to new opportunities.
- In the left navigation pane, click Administration and select Currency Library.
- Select a code and click Add.
- From the Currency drop-down list, select a currency.
The ISO code is entered automatically, but you can change this field or leave it blank if necessary. For example, you may want to use US, rather than USD, for the US Dollar.
- In the Exchange rate field, enter the value of the currency in comparison with the corporate currency.
- If necessary, from the Requested by field, select a user.
- Click OK.