Retrieve Field Mappings from the Import Catalog
Use this procedure to retrieve a saved field mapping from the Import Catalog into the Import Wizard. The Maximizer fields specified in the Field Mapping screen of the Import Wizard are saved so they can be retrieved later.
- In the left navigation pane, go to Import and select Comma-Separated Values (CSV) or Tab-delimited depending on what type of file you want to import.
The Import Wizard opens.
- Choose your CSV file and click Next.
- Select your desired import options and click Next.
- In the Field Mapping screen, click Catalog.
The Import Mapping Catalog dialog box opens.
- Select the saved field mapping, and click Retrieve.
Click Next to continue.
- Enter your email to receive the import results. Click Import to complete.