Create a Column Setup
Maximizer provides a selection of column setups you can use for the Address Book, Opportunities, Campaigns, Customer Service, and Hotlist pages.
Alternatively, you can customize your own column setups to display any basic or user-defined fields in your list of entries.
- Select View > Column Setup.
- Click Add.
- Under Details of View, specify the basic properties of the column setup.
- Enter a Name for the column setup.
- Specify the access rights in the Full Access and Read Access drop-down lists.
- Under Defined Columns, click Add.
- * New Column appears in the box.
- Under Selected column details, click Insert Field.
- Select your basic fields and/or user defined fields. To search for a field, enter all or part of a field name in the search box and click the search icon.
Click OK to add your selections to the column.
- If necessary, modify the header and width of the column.
- Repeat steps 4-7 to add an additional column.
- Click OK to save the Column Setup.