Create a Field for Currency Values
- In the left navigation pane, click Administration, and select Set Up User-Defined Fields.
- Select the tab for the category of user-defined fields you want to work with.
- Select an existing folder, inside which you want to create a new field.
– or –
Select a user-defined field to create the new field at the same level as the selected field.
- Click Add Field, and select Numeric.
- In the Name field, type a name for the user-defined field.
- Under Attributes, select Show currency symbol.
- In the Number of decimals field, enter 2.
- Specify the remaining properties of the field.
- Click Save.