Modify Task Dates
You can change the date of Hotlist tasks in the Hotlist page. You can change the date of one Hotlist task, or you can select multiple and change the date of all of them at once.
The dates of appointments and multiple tasks that are part of an action plan with dependent activities cannot be modified using this method.
- Click on the Hotlist task to make it the current entry.
– or –
Select multiple Hotlist tasks.
- Click the checkbox to the left of entries.
- To select all entries between two entries, select an entry and, while holding down the Shift key, select another entry.
- Select Edit > Modify Task Date.
– or –
Right-click, and select Modify Task Date.
- The Modify Task Date dialog opens.
- Select the desired options for adjusting the task date.
- In the Change task date to field, modify the task date to a specific date,
- Select the options in the Move tasks fields to move the task date forward or backwards by a specific interval.
- Select the Skip non-work days option if you do not want to include non-work days in the calculation when moving task dates.
- Click OK.
- The dates of the current or selected tasks are adjusted.