Things to do Before Integrating Outlook with Maximizer
- Is my Outlook currently integrated with my old Maximizer?
- What version of Outlook I am using (Require Outlook 2010 or Higher)?
- Do I require Admin logins to do any install/uninstall?
If your Outlook is currently integrated with your Old Maximizer, you would require to uninstall it first before integrating it with your new CRM Live (This will also be required to be done if you are moving computers).
To Uninstall the Old Integration:
- Access your “Control Panel” on your computer
- Locate “Uninstall a Program” in the list
- Locate either “Maximizer CRM Web Access Microsoft Outlook Integration” or “Outlook Integration for Maximizer CRM”
- Select the integration and click “Uninstall”