Performing an Advanced Search of Leads
The advanced search feature introduces the capability to run complex queries to search leads. Queries can be constructed using default fields as well as user-defined fields if they are of either of the following types: alphanumeric, numeric, table, and date.
The advanced search capability allows you to specify additional requirements, in order to narrow down the results of a search operation.
- Log on to Maximizer CRM and click the Leads module.
- In the top-right corner, click the hamburger menu, and click Advanced Search.
- In the Search for leads pane that appears, select the fields in the search query by clicking +ADD FIELD(S).
- On the Select Fields window, select as many fields as necessary, and click OK.
- For each field that you selected, select a search filter. For example, for the “Company” field, from the available filters, the filter “Exactly matches” is selected.
- Select the appropriate operator for the query:
- To have the search results contain all the fields, select Match all. This will create a search query using the AND operator. Using the previous example, the search results will contain entries that contain the Company (that exactly matches the given phrase) AND the Last modified date (that exactly matches the given date). This is also the default selection.
- To have the search results contain at least one of the selected fields, select Match one or more. This will create a search query using the OR operator. Again, using the previous example, the search results will contain entries that contain either the Company (that exactly matches the given phrase) OR the Last modified date (that exactly matches the given date).
- Click SEARCH. The search results are displayed on the Leads page.
- To export the search results, go to the hamburger menu, and click Export. The search results are exported in the EXCEL format.