Retrieve a Search from the Search Catalog
You can access saved searches from the Search Catalog dialog box. If the saved search has a column setup associated with it, the column setup is automatically displayed when the search is retrieved. Depending on the properties of the saved search, you may be prompted to specify values for the search fields before running the search.
- Select Search > Search Catalog.
- If necessary, from the Show drop-down list, select My Search Catalogs or All Search Catalogs to change the list of saved searches displayed.
- Click Add to Icon Bar for Quick Access to add the selected search catalog to your Quick Access toolbar.
- Select the saved search, and click Retrieve.
- If necessary, change the values specified for the fields included in the search, and click Search.