Enable Logging for Phone Calls
When logging is enabled for phone calls, Incoming call and Outgoing call notes are created when you phone or receive calls from entries in Maximizer.
- In the top-right corner of the page, select the Preferences icon.
- Click Other Preferences.
- The Preferences dialog box opens to the Calendar/Hotlist tab.
- Select the Logging tab.
Under Phone calls, specify how you want to log phone calls.
- None – Does not log phone calls.
- Notes and phone log – Saves phone notes to the entry associated with the phone call. You can view phone notes from the phone log.
- To display the Phone Call Results dialog box automatically every time you log a phone call, select View result table on hang-up.
- Click OK.