Startup, Dashboards and My Work Day Options
The Startup tab of the Preferences dialog box allows you to select which page loads by default when you log in, select the list of entries that is displayed when you log in, and select the information that is displayed in the My Work Day page.
- To change your default page, click on the Personal Preferences icon and select Other Preferences.
- Click on the Startup tab and select an option from the When starting, go directly to,
drop down menu.
- If you don't want to open a specific page and would rather log in to the page that was opened the last time you used Maximizer, select the *Last accessed module option.
- Click Ok to save.
Dashboards and My Work Day Options
This section also determines the contents of the My Work Day page.
- Show Dashboards – Includes the Dashboards tab in the My Work Day page.
- Show Tasks and Appointments – Includes sections for Tasks and for Appointments in the My Work Day page.
- Show Company Announcements – Includes company announcements in the My Work Day page. The documents are stored in the Company Announcements folder in the Company Library.